Sponsors of Business Person of the Year
FRP is a leading national business advisory firm.
Established in 2010, FRP offers a range of advisory services to companies, lenders, investors and other stakeholders, as well as individuals. These services include:
• Corporate Finance: mergers & acquisitions (M&A), strategic advisory and valuations, financial due diligence, capital raising, special situations M&A and partial exits.
• Restructuring Advisory: corporate financial advisory, formal insolvency appointments, informal restructuring advisory, personal insolvency and general advice to all stakeholders.
• Debt Advisory: raising and refinancing debt, debt amendments and extensions, restructuring debt, asset based lending and corporate and leveraged debt advisory.
• Forensic Services: forensic investigations, compliance and risk advisory, dispute services and forensic technology.
• Pensions Advisory: pension scheme transaction advisory, pension scheme restructuring advisory, covenant advisory and corporate governance.
In 2020, FRP acquired Norwich-headquartered JDC Group, the leading specialist corporate finance and forensic services firm in the East of England. The deal provided FRP with an immediate presence in the East of England and bolstered the firm’s Corporate Finance and Forensic Services offering.
FRP advises across multiple sectors and all business sizes, however it principally services smaller and mid-market companies.
FRP has grown from its initial size of 29 partners in 2010 to a firm which now works from 22 offices throughout the UK, including Norwich and Essex, and comprises more than 480 staff including 74 partners.