Terms and conditions
This Website and the Awards are provided by Archant Community Media Limited whose registered office address is Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 1RE and whose company number is 19300 and VAT number is 362 0505 31.
These terms apply to all users of this website and the Awards. If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately stop using this website and should not enter or attend the Awards. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. We cannot guarantee that you will always be able to access the website; we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, including changing any of the dates or Award categories and to cancel the Awards Ceremony or change the venue at any time and without liability to any party.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted using the official online entry form and be received by midnight Sunday 29 August.
- Entries must be from businesses and individuals operating within Norfolk.
- Individuals who enter must be 18 years old or over.
- The decision of the judges is final in terms of any award made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decision or enter into any correspondence.
- Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to receive media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry.
- Finalists in all categories are expected to attend the awards ceremony in Norwich on Thursday 25 November 2021, as guests of the sponsors and organisers. Archant reserves the right to withhold any award or prize for non-attendance.
- Shortlisted applicants for the final may be requested to supply additional material in support of their application and to receive a visit from the judging panel if necessary.
- The organisers reserve the right, not to make awards in any category if the standard of entry does not warrant it.
- Entries and contact details submitted will be passed onto our relevant Judges of the award category that you entered for the awards process.
- All information submitted will be treated as confidential if so requested in writing.
- The awards scheme is not open to companies in the Archant group or to sponsoring companies or their groups.
- The person completing the entry forms warrants that they are authorised to do so and agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the awards you permit Archant the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed any of your intellectual property you provide to Archant (such as, but not limited to your company logo’s/trademarks).
- Once received no entries will be returned unless specifically requested by the applicant.
Your use of a ticket to the event is deemed as full acceptance of these terms together with any other terms stipulated on your ticket or notified to you at the Awards Ceremony.
All ticket payments must be paid in full at time of booking, all tickets are non refundable under any circumstances unless we have to for any reason cancel the awards ceremony. With the exception of for commercial gain, the making of recordings and photography with or without flash is allowed at the awards ceremony.
Archant reserves the right to refuse admission into the awards ceremony. Archant also reserves the right to terminate your permission to be on the premises.
The minimum age for attendance at the award ceremony is 18 years.
CCTV and cameras (including TV) may be present at the awards ceremony. By purchasing a Ticket to the Awards ceremony and/or attending the Awards ceremony you give your express consent to all such filming, without any payment, and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by us. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by us in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes.
Sales and Services
A contract for us to supply you with goods or services will only be created when we accept your order (which we may do in writing, by email or by fulfilling that order). Goods and services advertised on this website may not actually be available when you place your order as we reserve the right to withdraw services at any time.
We will endeavour to deliver goods and provide services on the basis and in accordance with the timescales mentioned on this site but time shall not be of the essence of those arrangements and we will have no liability if we are delayed in or prevented from providing the goods/services by factors beyond our control.
How we use your data
Unless you have chosen to receive other information from us, Archant Community Media Limited will solely use the data you provide for the purpose of running and judging of the Awards and any associated media coverage (including future promotion of the award), as well as to invite you to associated events with the Norfolk Business Awards 2021. Your data will be supplied to the three Judges of the award category that you entered - Sponsor, Archant, and Expert judge. If you are attending the Awards Ceremony we will also use your data to enable us supply you with tickets.
All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our written consent.
We are delighted to receive your contributions on our websites/apps and the like but only on the basis that:
- you accept that we may exercise editorial control over them and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion;
- you warrant to us that all such contributions are lawful and not obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty;
- you warrant to all us that all content that you submit will be accurate, truthful and not misleading in any way;
- you licence us and all Group Companies to use the information you provide, on any medium and you waive your moral rights in respect of it. The information includes forum postings, blogs and photographs posted on the forum, or any of the Archant Group Companies’ websites.
- the bulletin boards are not for advertising or wanted messages etc. unless explicitly stated. Any advertising may be removed without notice.
Specific rules apply to all competitions (other than the Awards) on this website; they are available as indicated on the relevant page(s).
Whilst Archant shall use reasonable endeavours to fulfil our obligations to run the Awards and the Awards Ceremony smoothly, we disclaim all liability to any person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any claims, actions or demands arising out of, or in connection with the Awards, including (but not limited to) the nomination process and the Awards Ceremony, to the fullest extent permissible by law. This provision does not reduce or restrict Archant’s liability for death or personal injury caused by Archant’s negligence or liability for fraud on the part of Archant.
This site provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website, these terms and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise, this website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.